NGO “Institute Republica” is the all-Ukrainian public association which aims to engage citizens of Ukraine to democratic changes in our country.
Institutes mission – to achieve democracy through changes of the functioning of the state system.
Strategic Plans for 2016-2020 years:
- To promote the rule of law in Ukraine;
- To facilitate the implementation of seven reanimation reforms in Ukraine: decentralization, e-governance, lustration and anti-corruption activities, reform of the political system, budgetary, judicial reform, energy efficiency and energy saving;
- To assist the attracting investments, economic and social development of communities;
- To promote the implementation of standards of good governance at the local level and at the level of the Government of Ukraine;
- To support the public education regarding using the mechanisms of local democracy and methods of cooperation with local and national authorities (effective dialogue between the authorities and community);
- Citizen engagement and grassroot initiatives.
The activity of the institute is structured in two blocks: